After choosing to add a bank account in the Aiia hub, you will be taken to the following screen:
- Here you need to select the country you are in and then click on the bank where you have the account you want to add.
- If your bank is not on this list, type the name of your bank in “Search for bank”.
- If your bank appears, you can select it.
Still cannot find your bank? This might be why:
- The bank does not offer a PSD2 compliant API.
- The bank does not offer a Revised Payment Service Directive (PSD2) compliant API. In this case it is best to contact them and ask why this is the case.
- The bank does offer a PSD2 compliant API, but Aiia has not built a connection to it yet.
- Aiia is working on creating the infrastructure to make the institution available to users.
- The customer/client does not have a commercial agreement with Aiia to have access to that bank.
- Please contact Aiia Sales or Aiia Support .
- Configuration error on customer or Aiia’s side.
- There is a temporary technical issue with the connection between the bank and the user's bank.
For any issue with finding a bank or entity that works through Aiia, please contact Aiia support for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.