There can be a number of different reasons why a transaction can be “missing”, or does not show in your list of transactions.
- Your bank is experiencing problems with sending information to your account.
- Your bank has not processed the transaction yet, some types of transactions have a time delay connected to them. (Such as international money transfers.)
- Transactions can sometimes be missed due to a time delay in the change of the transaction status from pending, to cleared, to processed.
- Your bank is currently offline or experiencing technical difficulties.
- Your bank account is not synchronized with your Aiia profile.
- It has been more than 90 days since you last logged in to your account. (PSD2 legislation requires users to log in to accounts for security reasons.)
- Sometimes banks stop providing previously known information on unused or dormant accounts.
- The application or program you are currently using is experiencing technical issues.
- The API you are using has a specific feature that is preventing the transaction to display.
There are a number of solutions you can try:
- You can reconnect the bank account.
- Here are the steps for re-connecting your bank account: Reconnect Your Bank
- You can update your account, resulting in a synchronization between your account and the bank.
- Here are the steps for updating your account: Update Your Bank
- If you are asked to log in and go through the authentication process again, this might be because it has been 90 days since your previous authentication. We are required by legislation to do this every 90 days, to ensure the safety and security of your profile.
- Log completely out of your Aiia profile and then log back into the Aiia hub (https://app.aiia.eu/#/hub/login) and follow the login flow.
- If your bank account has been marked as orphaned/ dormant/ unused.
- Reactivate your account by following these steps: Reactivate Your Account
If these attempts do not work, I suggest you ask the service or bank you use to have a look at your account.
You are welcome to contact Aiia and ask for assistance at email@example.com .