Data is updated 4 times every 24 hours. This means there will be an update every 6 hours.
Unfortunately, we cannot always guarantee that this will happen at the exact same time each day.
If you do not want to wait for your account to update automatically, you can do a manual update yourself. You can log in to the Aiia hub directly if you wish to ensure that your bank accounts are fully updated.
The steps for updating your account manually are as follows:
- Log in to Aiia Hub (https://app.aiia.eu/#/hub/login)
- Select "Banks" in the top right corner.
- Click on the account you wish to update:
- Select "Options" and click on "Update Account":
- You will then be led through the login process to the bank. Depending on which bank you have, the process may differ.
- After completion you should be able to see an updated balance and the newest transactions.