Sometimes banks stop providing previously known information on unused or dormant accounts. These accounts are referred to as Orphaned.
This is not a problem and can easily be fixed:
When this problem occurs you need to add the bank account again through your service provider (even if you can see them in Aiia).
The steps for re-adding accounts vary depending on the service provider. Generally, you need to add your account(s) the same way you did it the first time.Do not remove or delete existing bank connections, even if it is the same one that will be added again. After adding your bank account(s), please do a quick manual account update within the Aiia hub.
Please find the steps you need to follow here:
1) Log in through app.aiia.eu with your connected email. We will send a six-digit verification code to your connected email.
2) When logged in, click on "Connect a bank"
3) Click the bank you wish to connect to. (Be aware of selecting the right country and bank name)
4) Make sure that you are using the correct MitID, Business, private, or bankId. Generally, the login should work the same way as it does in your online bank.
5) After successfully adding your accounts, you will be redirected to https://app.aiia.eu/#/hub/accounts and you will be able to see your connected accounts.
Do not remove or delete existing bank connections, even if it is the same one that will be added again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.