For private customers:
Holvi currently only has Business Customers.
For Business customers:
Q: How do I log in using a business login to your bank?
A: In order to access a Payment Account or verify an outgoing payment Holvi Requires Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to be performed with its mobile app. For more specific information look at Holvis website here.
Q: Which user credentials do I need?
A: In order to login to any active Payment Account users must have Holvi Mobile App installed which acts as a Two Factor Device for authentication:
- The first step is to provide the correct username and password
- Then verify login in Holvi Mobile App
- To configure the Holvi Mobile App as a second-factor authentication device they also need to register their mobile number and verify it via SMS. Configuration of the device as a second-factor device also is done with an SMS for the customer to prove ownership of the device. I guess all these are explained in the guide
- After an outgoing bank transfer is created customer needs to do SCA in Holvi Mobile App to confirm it
- Giving permission to some TPP to use an account is similar to the login flow for users because we currently offer the same screen scraping APIs that our Web and Mobile clients use:
- TPP should provide the username and password of the user
- After that user will be prompted to give consent to TPP for 90 days to access its account and/or initiate payments.
Q: Is it required that the business end-user sign or otherwise accept specific open banking terms or agreements?
A: There are no specific terms or agreements related to open banking that users need to accept, except for the Consent that they give to verified Third-Party Providers by doing Secure Customer Authentication.
Q: Which of Holvis products are accessible through PSD2?
A: Via Holvis current PSD2 API if a Third Party Provider has corresponding permission they can access:
- Accounts Information (including current available balance)
- Listing Transactions
- Payment Initiation
See more details here https://holvi.github.io/psd2-api/.
This information is based on communication from Ålandsbanken to us. If you learn other information, please let us know.