For private customers:
- Svea Bank private customers can log in using a Swedish Personnummer and Mobilt BankID.
- The retail products private customers can access through PSD2 are:
- "Allt i Ett-konto" (Transaction account, typically used for everyday transactions and bill payments).
- "Sparkonto" (Typically, a savings account. Only domestic transfers possible, no bill payments etc.).
- No fixed rate accounts are available.
- The consumer must own the account. We have no co-owned accounts.
For business customer:
Skandia does not serve business customers.
This information is based on communication from Skandia to us. If you find any contradictory information, please let us know and we will update this guide.